The ELW3120 consists of an infrared light emitting diodes and integrated high gain, high-speed photo detectors. The device is housed in an 8 pin DIP wide body package and available in SMD package option.
The photo detector has an internal shield that provides a guaranteed common-mode transient immunity of ±20 kV/μs. It is suitable for direct gate driving circuit for IGBTs or power MOSFETs.
• Peak Output Current : IOP = 2.5A (max)
• Guaranteed performance from -40 to 110℃
• High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso=5000 V rms.)
• Isolated IGBT/Power MOSFET Gate Drive
• Uninterruptible power supply
• Home appliances such as fan heaters