IRM-H8xx seriesdevices are SMD type infrared receivers which have been developed and designed by using the latest IC technology, providing compatibility to most common IR protocols. The PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled onto a lead frame and molded into a black epoxy package which operates as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor.
• Suitable for continuous code
• High immunity against ambient light
• Pb free and RoHS compliant
• Set top boxes
• AV instruments such as Audio
• Multi-media Equipment
• Other devices using IR remote control